Approximate Cost to Move Implant Up and Remove Areola Pigment?

Hi, I had a BA/BL 3 years ago and left me with terrible scars and residual pigment. The scars have been high up on my breast since day 1 and are not due to "bottoming-out". However I do feel they have started getting lower and seem to be losing shape. My question is how much would it be to remove the pigment and place the implants higher up? And after putting the implants in the proper position, would I get more fullness? Thank you!

Breast Implant Revision fees

+1

The fees for breast revision surgery will vary based on a number of factors including your geographical location, exact nature of the corrective surgery, facility fees, and anesthesia fees. Contact your original Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a quote. I would then contact two other reputable Board certified Plastic Surgeons in your area to determine if the cost is reasonable. Best wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Implant positoin change

+1

As for the fees, they will be different in california, but certainly if the breasts asre soft, some of the pigment can be removed by a scar revision, It looks like you have bottoming out, and the folds can be raised which would lift the implants.

You have bottoming out of the imlants

+1
You a typical long term result from lift and augmentation procedure. You will need lift revision , implant replacement and inframammary fold reconstruction. I usually remove the implants and do fat grafting for upper pole fullness if patient does want to be bigger.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Revisional breast surgery planning

+1

Both implants have bottomed out bilaterally and you have widened mastopexy scars. You will require an inferior breast fold reconstruction with acellular dermal matrix (I use Strattice), revision of all of the mastopexy scars, and perhaps smaller implants. Improved implant positioning will create more 'upper pole' fullness and center the implant beneath you nipple position. This is a challenging revision to get right - seek out a surgeon that does a lot of revisionary cosmetic breast surgery. 

Web reference: http://www.breastlift-seattle.com

Repair of bad augmentation mastopexy

+1

Yours is a complex and expensive repair.  

You need a full inframammary crease reconstruction (maybe with Starttice), and a re-lift and excision of the scars.  Your nipples must not go any higher but the lift needs to be re-done to improve the scars.  The implants will look fuller above when the creases are fixed.  

Sorry for the trouble but this is much harder than the first operation.  If your implants sat where they are from the very beginning, you need a new doctor.