Approximate Cost of Liposonix on the Upper Arms? (photo)

Assuming one's upper arms met the 'pinch-an-inch' guideline and the person got the ok from the doctor/practitioner/licensed person administering the treatment, approximately how much would a treatment on the upper arms cost? If the price can't be estimated, please answer this question: would a reduced treatment area (namely the arms) result in a cheaper treatment? I am interested because my upper arms have always carried more fat than what there seemingly should be, no matter what my weight.

Consult with your doctor for Liposonix

+1
Thank you for posting a photo, it looks as if you would be a good candidate for Liposonix to get rid of those stubborn fat deposits. Pricing may vary depending on the doctor who treats you. It is best to consult with your doctor to find out more about pricing and procedure. Good luck

Liposonix cost

+1

You really need to seek a plastic surgeon for a consult regarding all your options.  Liposonix for arms will typically run from 1000-1500$.

Terrence Higgins, MD