Got I Approved by my Insurance for Excision Excessive Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (includes Lipectomy) Abdomen Infraumbilical?

panniculectomy that's for service 1 and for service 2 the same as the top but includes eg abdominoplasty includes umbilical transposition and fascial plication list separately in addition to code for primary procedure and service 3 reduction mammoplasty is this good for me I had a gastrobypass in april 2010 and I have 5 children in total had 8 pregnancys I am 34 and my weight is 168 and height 55

Tummy Tuck vs Panniculectomy and insurance

+1

Insurance coverage is variable. each carrier has very specific criteria like documented rashes and open sores for a certain period of time, attempts at weight loss etc.. No insurance covers tightening of your core muscle (abdominoplasty).Tummy tuck is mainly to improve shape and contour by plicating your core tight then re-draping the skin. Without the core tightening (muscle repair), its not a tummy tuck, but a panniculectomy (skin and fat resection). Pregnancy almost always requires tightening of your core. See a board certified plastic surgeon.