Was Approved for Adomnioplasty and Dr. Did a Panelectomy is That Right?

I lost 153 pounds and due to excess skin and continuation of sores and rounds of antibiotics. I was approved for adomnioplasty from my insurance company. After 7 years and having scars that won't go away. I feel like Frankenstein. One side of me is horribly scarred and looks like it was maybe done only a year ago. He removed my belly button which I have issues with. I requested for my medical records and found that he only did a panelectomy on me. Is there anything I can do...have it fixed or what???

Abdominoplasty never covered by insurance

+1

Its likely the other way around. Abdominoplasty is never covered by insurance (pure cosmetic)...panniculectomy can be under special circumstances.