What is the Best Approach to Correct Previous Failed Chin Implants?

I got a chin implant at 16 yo with an external incision, after some time i decided to get a new implant in at 22 yo since my face changed,i told the doctor that i had a previous implant placed in my chin, but when the surgery was over he did not remove the small implant since he used the intraoral incision,i rejected the new implant. he removed the new implant but kept the old one in,now the chin is out of place,has indents that look like frown lines and have scarring inside, What can be done?

Chin implant

+2

The secret

See a professional that can spend the time with you explaining exactly what needs to be done with the old and the new implants.

Stop seeing  amateurs and see aprofessional