Appointment for Laser Lipo is booked for next week. Will swelling be noticeable and when can I dance? (photos)

Having my Abdomen, Arms, Inner Thighs and Love Handles done... My main concern is if the swelling is noticeably visible or its just internal? Also how long before i can start gyming and dancing again? I have already ordered my compression garment as i was told this would help for the swelling, hoping this eliminates lumps as well as i'm afraid of that. I'm hoping that i'm not going to be wasting a whole lot of money and that my body does look better after this.

Post op Swelling

+2
You will have noticeable post operative swelling after liposuction. As far as exercise, you should ask your surgeon what their experience has taught them and I'm sure they will give you guidelines.

22 Years old with asymmetric breasts: What can I do to fix my breasts?

+1
Best not to proceed until you have ALL your questions/issues answered to your understanding. NOT here over the internet but by the chosen surgeon!