Was Told to Apply Pressure to the Sides of my Nose After Reduction Rhinoplasty and Osteotomies, Is this Correct?

I'm day 7 post-op & had my splint/stitches removed day 6. I had a reduction rhino/septoplasty/osteotomy to fix my crooked humped nose. My PS & his clinic in S. Korea specialize in rhinos. On day 6 post-op & he recommended using nasal exercises by using my fore fingers and applying direct pressure to the sides of my nose. He said the nasal bones will want to return to their original deviated position, so I should push it back. I was told to do it for 20 min, 6 times a day, 2 weeks. Is he correct?

Pressure to Sides of Nose Post Rhinoplasty

+1

I do not have my patients apply pressure to the sides of their nose after a rhinoplasty, but your surgeon is right if that's what he told you to do. Follow his instructions.

Rhinoplasty and nasal bones

+1

I do not recommend to my patients any of thess exercises that your surgeron suggested to you. You should ask him the raionale for this.