How to Apply Smartlash?

Smartlash Application

+1

The FDA has approved Latisse for the purpose of growing lashes, whereas as plactic surgeons we are less familiar with these other, unapproved products.

Latisse

+1
Latisse is the only product FDA approved to grow eyelashes. The product has been available for several years and my patients have ben very pleased with the results

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

How to Apply Smartlash

+1

Smartlash isn't a medical product and has no medical studies to back it. Only Latisse is FDA-approved for eyelash growth. Smartlash should have it's own application directions if you chose to use it.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Use Latisse ONLY....

+1

I do not recommend you use anything other than the one and only FDA approved Latisse for lash ehnancement.  They have scientific studies supporting the safety of the product.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina PlasticSurgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD