Can You Apply Any Anti-Stretchmark Creams On Your Buttocks During the Recovery of a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I was wondering if one could apply any topical anti-stretchmark cream to the bottock after a BBL? I noticed that the majority of the cases develop visible stretchmarks when getting this procedure done and since I already have existing stretchmarks that I really wouldn't care to increase, is it a good idea to put something on to decrease the chance of more developing as a result of getting a brazilian butt lift?

Anti-Stretchmark Creams

+1

I don't know of any anti-stretchmark creams that have been actually proven to work. Retin-A (prescription) has been used to improve the skin thickness but it is not likely to remove stretchmarks.

Ohio Plastic Surgeon