I applied salicylic acid on my pimples and it got burned. What can I do to treat the burnt area? (photo)

Salicylic Burn

+1
Thank you for your question. Be sure you are only using gentle products for your face while the burned area is healing. Use a mild cleanser and moisturizer in the evening and the same cleanser with a face sunscreen during the day. You may want to apply Aquaphor to the burned area until it heals, keeping it well hydrated will reduce the risk of a scar forming. I would suggest consulting with an aesthetician in your area to assist with any additional acne concerns to avoid causing unecissary damage to your skin.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon