Appetite Changed After Smart Lipo

I had Smart Lipo done about 8 weeks ago, and I can't seem to keep myself away from food! I am always hungry, and thats not normally like me. Is this normal or do I need to see a doctor about this?

I have not heard of change in appetite with Smartlipo or traditional lipo

+1

Hello

I have not heard of a change in appetite as a direct result of liposuction (Smartlipo or traditional lipo). I would make sure you see your family physician in addition to your plastic surgeon.

Sometimes patients see their new figure and allow themselves a little leeway with eating, figuring they are ahead of the game. It then becomes hard to reel back in the appetite.

Just make sure your doctor can examine you and reassure you that there is nothing else going on metabolically. Best of luck.

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon