Appearance of Nose Right After Cast Removal Was Excellent (3rd Rhinoplasty); 2 Days Later Swelling?

I had my third rhinoplasty one month ago, the main reason being that from the front view, the nose was asymmetric (I got in car accident after my second surgery). My doctor removed scar tissue, cartilage, and pushed the right bone in. The nose looked perfect after the cast was removed, but starting two days later, swelling started on the right side. Currently the nose looks very similar to how it looked before surgery. Will it return to how it looked after the cast was removed, or will it scar?

Rhinoplasty revision

+2

If your nose looked good just after the splint was removed, then what you are probably seeing now is swelling. Give it time to settle down.