What's wrong with my nose? I think I broke it as a kid, and don't have breathing problems. (Photo)

What's wrong with my nose? I think I broke it as a kid, and don't have breathing problems.

+1
   Septal deviation is one item that can be addressed.  Other cosmetic issues can be addressed as well.  If you think your breathing is OK and nose looks fine, I would not perform a surgery.

Broken nose and deviated septum

+1
The photographs show the nose appears fractured from a previous injury and is not symmetrical. The base views shows a significant deviation of the caudal septum which is most likely blocking the airflow through that side of the nostril.
A septoplasty is performed for medical necessity to improve airflow dynamics through the nose. The rhinoplasty procedure would involve cosmetically straightening the nose. Both procedures can be performed together. For many examples and more information, please see the link below

What is Wrong with My Nose

+1
The pictures demonstrate a severely deviated septum which can be surgically straightened. You may not be aware of any breathing problems but nasal function can be improved. You remind me of a patient  who came to me for a cosmetic rhinoplasty years ago. She was the #1 female tennis player in the world who denied breathing problems but I told this athlete that she did have nasal obstruction. I did straighten her septum as part of the procedure - she was very surprised how compromised she had been.

What's wrong with my nose? I think I broke it as a kid, and don't have breathing problems

+1
See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam.  It appears you have some deviation in your septum.  This can easily be corrected.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD