Recommendations of Surgeons in Vegas That Will Do a Breast Lift

and silicone augmentation for around 8000?

Surgeons in Vegas That Will Do a Breast Lift

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Jeffrey Roth and Dr. Lane Smith are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find one who best meets your needs.

Finding A Surgeon in Las Vegas?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Surgeon in Las Vegas

+1

There are many great plastic surgeons in Las Vegas. The best way to start to find one is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites  to locate one in your area.

Breast lift surgery in Las Vegas

+1

Angela,

I can't tell when your post was placed but I am a plastic surgeon who practices in Las Vegas. I cannot give you a quote but if you would like to contact my office tomorrow, 29 Dec 09 my staff will be able to give you an idea of the costs of breast left (mastopexy). You can also visit my site at www.medwardsmd.com.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Breast lift and augmentation

+1

I frequently do simultaneous breast augmentation and breast lift as a major component of my "Mommy Makeovers," however I am not aware of the best surgeons in Las Vegas. If you are flying in from Oregon, however, you will likely have better luck and more selection of Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Los Angeles; and the flight is about the same. My office routinely coordinates patients from all over the country, so feel free to call us if you need any assistance.

Kevin Brenner, MD, FACS