Any Remedies to Fix a Torn Invisalign Tray?

I have had 4 trays tear in the same spot, where a problem tooth is. Now, my dentist tells me that the trays haven't been fitting right and I had to go back several times. To replace a tray, they want $50 EACH. I have already paid nearly $6k. This seems outrageous; why did it take dentist so long to say that the trays weren't fitting right? Is there any way to fix a torn Invisalign tray?

Its is easy to have an Invisalign aligner remade

+1

In most cases you don't even need to see your treating dentist to have a new aligner made. If you call and let your dentist know which tray is torn a new one can be ordered for you.

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Unfortunately, there’s nothing can be done to repair torn Invisalign tray.

+1
Unfortunately, there’s nothing can be done to repair torn Invisalign tray. We can only replace it. Sorry....
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.