Anxiety 14 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty. Are The Following Okay to Do?

I am 14 weeks post op. and am experiencing a lot of anxiety regarding ruining the results of my rhinoplasty. To stop my worrying once and for all I was wondering the following: at this stage is it okay to touch my nose to moisturise, exfoliate, wear glasses etc? I also use the following soft facial brush with cleanser on my nose: Will this do any damage either? Thanks for your time!

Anxiety At 4 Months After Rhinoplasty

+2

At about 4 months after your surgery, you should be fine wearing your glasses and using skin moisturizers on your nose.

However, the nasal pore cleaning strips may not be quite safe yet.

I recommend that you consult with your surgeon since he/she knows the full details of your surgery and can assess your recovery status with an examination.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Anxiety 14 weeks post rhinoplasty

+2

Thank you for the question. There is no reason why you can't use these skin products on your nose. You should be able to wear glasses. It is also advisable that you run these questions by your plastic surgeon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD