I'm 2.5 Weeks Post Op from Revision and my Left Incision Has Opened and Has Puss? (photo)

I've Been on Antibiotics for 5 Days.

If you're worried about infection go see your surgeon.

+1

This looks like healthy inflammation and not an infection to me. Since you posted your picture to times you must be greatly concerned. Time to go see your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Left Incision Has Opened and Has Pus

+1

Frequent follow up with your surgeon is needed. Often (that is usually) this appearance on the photo is of a "stitch infection,"  and is not a threat to the implant. Often you can feel the knot at the opening, and when this happens it is best to remove it. 

The worry is an implant infection. I would not want to make such a diagnosis on the basis of a photo alone. Until this is resolved, were you my patient I would want to see this at least twice a week. 

All the best. 

I'm 2.5 Weeks Post Op from Revision and my Left Incision Has Opened and Has Puss?

+1

By definition you have an infected implant. The recommended course is IV antibiotics, and possible removal of the implant. Best to consult with your surgeon. 

Wound infection

+1

Dear Xavian,  Your wound has opened up and this may be potentially be  associated with problems such as implant infection and or extrusion. You should contact your plastic surgeon immediately for appropriate followup. He/she will advise you on the best course of action. Good Luck, Beverly Friedlander, MD

Short Hills Plastic Surgeon