Is this fat narcosis or just slow healing? (photos)

Since my procedure is still fresh it hasn't been a problem before until I realized the spot was warm and didn't seem to be improving granted I only noticed a few hours ago. What is this? Is it just a bad bruise that is taking its time. Itbis not red and on a scale of 1-10 my pain level would be about a 2. I plan to see my doc who is 4hrs away I'm just hoping for a quick answer.

+1
It is difficult to say based solely on your photos, but it is probably a good sign that it is not painful. It is good to see your doctor as he/she will be able to give you a better idea of what is going on after seeing it in person.

Hard to know from photos alone

+1

Its hard to know from the photos alone but it may be either a bruise or perhaps a collection blood or seroma.  If it's not red and painful its unlikely to be infected.  Small amounts of fat necrosis will likely be absorbed by your body.  Larger amounts may become hard and cause some problems.  Seeing your plastic surgeon will be best.

Dr Remus Repta 

Remus Repta, MD