An Answer for Wide Nasal Bridge Bump? (photo)

Hello, im a 15 year old male and i was wonder how old you have to be for nasal bridge surgery? And typical cost? Have you ever seen the movie avatar?, well its very similar to that. Its very frustrating when everybody stares at me like i am a freak of nature which i obviously am, you see i looked for someone with the same issue all over the internet but i cant find anything.

Young male rhinoplasty, wide nasal bones

+1

Yes your nasal bridge does seem a bit wide in relationship to the rest of your nose.  In order to bring in this into alignment, in my practice I would perform a rhinoplasty that would focus on reducing the radix area between the brows by reducing the bone with rasping and osteomies (essentially chiseling and breaking the bones in).  I recommend a stable point in your growth in a year or two as a timeline for surgery.

Best Wishes!!

Nasal Bridge Bump

+1

Good question! First of all, Nasal Bridge Bumps are very common and not a "freak of nature".  For a Rhinoplasty/Nose Job procedure, I like male patients to be at least 16 years old.  The usual cost for this would be about $3900 all inclusive. 

Dr. Raphael Gabay

Raphael Gabay, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon