Will Another TCA Peel Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation Caused by the First TCA Peel?

I had a TCA chemical peel at a spa and I now have hyperpigmentation on my chin. I am scheduled for another TCA peel this week but I am afraid it will cause more or will it get rid of it? Help! I don't know if I should cancel or not. It has been three weeks since my first peel.

Darker skin from peel treated by another peel?

+1

Darker skin is one of the possible side effects from chemical peeling. Chances are your darker color will resolve with time. I commonly peel darker skin resulting from a peel, but with a very conservative approach. I would urge you to consider having your peeling done by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon experienced in this procedure. There are so many things that go into a successful peel. Allied health personnel are often not the best choice when seeking this procedure.

Miami Dermatologist

TCA peel

+1

Hyperpigmentation after chemical peels and lasers are very difficult to get rid of and need time.

You need a proffessional advise after examination and putting you on medical grade skin care and a treatment regiment for the hyperpigmentation.

SPA is not the place to get a TCA peel. Unless it is a Doctor who is doing it (Plastic Surgeon or Dematologist)