Do I Need Another Revision but on my Right to Bring It Up? (photo)

I had my 4-1 2012 and my left breast never dropped in place not and even a little! My doctor agreed! So we both agreed that i needed a revision to open the pocket a little so in hopes that the implant would drop. 5-24 had my revision first day they seemed to be even! but i guess not cause when i went into the office for follow up the doctor took one look at them and told me me they werent not even.... He said he sat me up in OR room and they were even! but no longer :( what is there left to do?

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Given that you are only 2 months out of your surgery, I think that it would behoove you to continue to be patient before evaluating the end results of surgery. You may want to wait at least 6 months postoperatively to evaluate the symmetry of your breasts.

At that point, keep in mind that absolute breast symmetry cannot be achieved and that revisionary breast surgery may be indicated only if significant  breast asymmetry is present.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Breast asymmetry

+1

No two breasts are exactly the same.  It is difficult to look at your photos because they were posted on their side and upside down.

Perfection is hard to come by, very good may be good enough

+1

Your photo after augmentation is pretty good, and the best revision for you may be none at all. If you like the result, let things sit for a year, and even then if less than perfect but very good, let it be.

Breasts Uneven

+1

If you are happy about the way your breasts look and feel then nothing needs to be done!

Nobody is completely even! Your surgeon is obviously a perfectionist and this is a very good sign. However, you are in the driving seat and should let him know you are happy with the result.

J. Brian Boyd, MD