Do I Need Another Nipple Surgery? (photo)

I cant tell that they're swollen much. It looks like I'll still have bigger nipples than most women. Will my nipples significantly change in size? Or do I need to see another doctor? My current doctor told me that he doesn't think he's going to redo them for me.. And I don't know how to convince him that I'm still not happy with the size. I wanted narrower nipples. Will I be able to redo them without risking tissue death?

Nipples Still Too Large after Nipple Reduction?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Given that you seem to be relatively fresh out of the nipple reduction procedure, I would suggest that you give yourself a few months before evaluating the end results of the procedure. If, 3 to 6 months out of the procedure, you remain dissatisfied, it will be possible to reduce the size of the nipple further. It will be very important to communicate which dimension (height or width) you wish to reduce.