Do I Need Another Breast Revision Surgery and Hypertrophic Scar Cut Out? (photo)

My breasts were asymmetric left side A cup&my right C. I've surgeries performed by the same surgeon w/in a span of 2 months. 1 surgery he added a larger implant to the left side&added smaller implant to the smaller side&lifted it. 2 surgery he didn't touch left side but gave me a reduction on the right side (because it was still larger), another lift,&readjusted my nipple. I now have a huge hypertrophic scar & feel as though they are still uneven. Can I get the scar cut out and a third surgery?

Do I Need Another Breast Revision Surgery?

Congratulations on having achieved the improve symmetry your pictures demonstrate. Improving symmetry will likely be possible with additional surgery;  probably best to wait a  year before undergoing scar revision surgery however.

Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon who is the best position to advise you precisely,  after in-person examination and a full communication of your goals in regards to breast size/shape etc.

Scar revision after a breast lift

Best to give the scar more time to heal.  I would not recommend revision of the scar for at least 6 months. 

Breast revision surgery

If you recently had the second surgery,. it may be a good idea to give it time to heal at least 6 months to a year.  Then if things do not like right, a revision may be in order.

Do I Need Another Breast Revision Surgery and Hypertrophic Scar Cut Out?

Usually surgery for severe asymmetry takes multiple operations. You have had only two surgeries and getting toward a very acceptable result. A third operation could finish the correction. 

Depending upon your definition of "even" you may be chasing that goal forever, because the goal may be unrealistic.This is only one view, but I find myself looking at a nice result. 

You haven't commented on the time course. Nor have you mentioned tries an non-operative treatment. Kenalog injection and one or more of a variety of scar creams should be considered before thinking surgery, and at least 6 to 12 months should pass.  If let us say this is 3 months after surgery and the scar were to be excised and closed today, chances are it would like like today's picture in 3 months. 

All the best.