Do I Need Another Bleph or a Browlift? (photo)

so i had upper bleph 3 weeks ago but im not 100% happy with the results. i see improvement but i feel like there is still heavy excess skin on my lids. my surgeon did say before surgery that sooner or later i will need a browlift but im wondering if maybe not enough skin was removed or if i really need a brow lift.

Another Bleparoplasty or Brow Lift

+1

After healing from the blepharoplasty is complete evaluate the position of your brows before doing another blepharoplasty because if lax skin is not present in  the upper eyelids you will not be able to close your eyes after the brow lift. Also pay attention to the position of the hairline which can be adjusted during a brow lift with the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline incision that we developed many years ago. 

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Give yourself some time to heal your surgery. 1 week post op is the beginning of the healing process. Once the swelling fades, you may change your perspective. Keep in touch with your surgeon. Thomas Narsete, M.D.

Too early

+1

You are too early to be worrying too much about your results right now. Wait at least 3 months, followup with your surgeon, and if still unsatisfied with the results, post quality  photos with eyes open and closed for us to evaluate.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Brow lift or blepharoplasty

+1

At three weeks post blepharoplasty it is too early to tell whether you need  other things done.

Brow lift needed after upper blepharoplasty?

+1

You need to wait a period of months after your upper blepharoplasty before being able to begin getting an idea of what your result will be.  There is still swelling present at three weeks after the procedure, so you can't make any judgements yet.  I would wait some more time before even considering a brow lift.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty versus brow lift

+1

It is only been 3 weeks since  your surgery, so you  cannot make any decisions on surgery for at least 6 months and must allow full healing to occur. Its best to check with  your original surgeon  while you are still in the immediate postoperative healing phase.

Web reference: http://eyelids.com

It's still very early

+1

3 weeks after surgery you are still in the early phases of healing.  The heaviness you feel or see will likely improve over the next few weeks to months.  I would recommend waiting at least 6 weeks and then see your surgeon in follow up.  Often time is all you need and further surgery may not be necessary.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon