I have a bump on my nose. Can it be fixed with non surgical nose job? (photos)

Would non surgical filler be able to even out my nose or will I need surgery to file it down or take the bump out I'm 16 and female

Non Surgical Nose Job

+1
Dear lamawesome,

There is very little that you can do nonsurgically to improve your nose to make it look better. It is always possible to inject fillers into the nose to decrease the appearance of a nasal bump and to even out slight asymmetries. However, this is highly unlikely to improve your nose. You definitely need a rhinoplasty and I would perform an open rhinoplasty in your situation.

Kind regards
Dr Warwick Nettle

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I have a bump on my nose. Can it be fixed with non surgical nose job?

+1
Hello and thanks for your question.
You are a good candidate.
Rhinoplasty can correct and reduce your dorsal hump.
Dr sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Work Well For Nasal Bumps

+1
I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs (nonsurgical nasal contouring, nonsurgical rhinosculpturing) for well more than a decade. The first indication and to this day its primary indication is for the treatment of nasal bridge bumps and humps, as well as beak-shaped noses and saddle noses. So, the short answer to your question is that a nonsurgical nose job can work quite well for correcting the deformity shown in the photos. Treatment generally takes about five minutes, typically prompts a "Wow!" response, and engenders little to no downtime. 

To get a decent idea of what the final aesthetic result will look like in advance of actual treatment, a small amount of saline or dilute anesthetic solution can first be injected into the area. The result obtained in this fashion will last only about five minutes, but it will give a good idea of the final result that can be obtained with actual treatment. It is essential to seek consultation and treatment by a board certified aesthetic physician with expertise and extensive experience in performing nonsurgical nose jobs. Make sure to ask to see befores and afters.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Nonsurgical nasal recontouring

+1
I am sorry that you are not comfortable with the appearance of your nose.  In evaluating your photographs it appears that soft tissue injectable fillers may be able to help improve your nasal contour with out surgery.  There are certain aspects of your nose that only surgery can address however I do feel that the depressed areas can be elevated and the nose can achieve an overall straighter appearance with the use of soft tissue fillers.  The nose is an area which is somewhat tricky to inject

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Based on your photos, you may not be a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments.

+1
You appear to have a long nose with a dependent, wide and droopy tip, along with a large profile hump.

You may consider consulting several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - Liquid Rhinoplasty

+1
Thanks for posting your photos.   You are a great candidate for a rhinoplasty surgery to bring the bump down and smooth out the profile of your nose.  If you wanted to avoid surgery you could have the bump "masked" by getting a non-surgical liquid rhinoplasty with filler.   This would make the "starting point" of your nose higher on your face so you would have to discuss this with your doctor whether this is a desirable effect.  You can decide this with computer morphs.  I would caution that filler in the nose should only be performed with a doctor who is very comfortable with this procedure as there can be serious problems by putting in the wrong filler in the nose especially in the wrong place.  I would also advocate having this performed using a microcannula so that you minimize the risk of complications such as necrosis.  

Kian Karimi, MD, FACS