Are Angle Jaw Implants / Mandible Implants for Me?

I've always felt I had a weak chin and weak jawline. My goal is to have a sutle yet defined masculine jawline and chin like you see in the spanish soap operas and male models. My concerns are if it'll make my face look too big, and if it'll look fake. I've alos been thinking a chin implant but then again I don;t want to enlongate my face.I'd also like to know the cost and if I run more complications because of my young age (19).

Chin and Jaw implants are a great way to shape the lower third of the face

+2

Chin and Jaw implants are a great way to shape the lower third of the face. Chin implants can shape the anterior part of your jawline and bring more balance to your face when people see your face from the front.  The jaw implants on the lateral part of your jaw can widen the lower third of your face and really increase the strength and masculinity of any person's face.  Chin implants run between 2-6 thousand dollars.  Jaw implant can be a little more.  When you do them together, some surgeons give your a price reconsideration.  You can choose from a variety of implants, different shapes and different sizes, that will fit you personally. And the surgeon can tailor them even more during the procedure.  I personally like medpor implants for the long run.  Once they get incorporated in the body they are much more resilient in my opinion and based on some scientific study.  They get vascularized in 12 weeks and start working just like your body. Silicone implants are more common and are softer which are sometimes more appealing to people.  They feel more like tissue.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mandibular implants

+1

Mandibular implants are used to give a more squared off look at the lower jaw line. These implants are inserted through an intraoral approach and can always be removed if necessary.  It's best you have a consultation appointment with a facial plastic surgeon to determine which implants are best for you.