Where and How Much is the Injections to my Butt, I Live in Ny City?

Brazilian butt lift and cost

+1

Brazilian butt lift cost between $5500 and $6200 here in Miami. Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. The good thing about this procedure is that it's tailored to each person. And you can inject the amount of fat you need to in different areas and buttocks and hips to create unnatural shape and this can be adjusted to the patient's desires. So just like liposuction you adjust the procedure for each person.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The only safe and effective way to enhance the buttock is by Fat injections, also known as Brazilian Butt Lift.

This is the only way approved as a procedure for butt enhancement.

Any other type of materials injected are dangerous and illegal and not approved by the FDA.

The avarage cost for Brazilian Butt Lift is $ 10,000-13000