Why and Where Specifically Are my Eyes Asymmetrical? (photo)

I keep looking at my right eye / eyelid over and over again and I can´t seem to find out what is specificly assymetrical about it? But I know it is. Sometimes it´s more noticeble than others... The conclusions I´ve came up with is that my right eye possibly has a mild ptosis ? My right eye crease it not deep enough ? Especially on the inside ( closest to the nose )? My crease is too high? Too much skin? Etc... To mention is that I just had an Eyelid surgery in February and a Please help me !

Eyes Asymmetrical?

+1

You have a very minor asymmetry of the eyelids after eyelid surgery.  This is very common after eyelid surgery and tends to improve somewhat over several weeks after surgery.  It is common to have some asymmetry, as no eyelid surgery produces perfectly symmetrical results.  Close follow up with your surgeon is recommended as healing progresses.

Daytona Beach Plastic Surgeon

Why and Where Specifically Are my Eyes Asymmetrical?

+1

Thanks for the question/s and posting the series of photos. We all have genetic asymmetry to areas of our body and face. Your is slightly more evident. Only orbital surgery and soy tissue rearranging can help improve. 

Photos are not the same as an in person consultation.

+1

From the photos, it appears that you have facial asymmetry (everyone does).  The left eye sits higher in the face than the right eye.  You actually have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.  However the left upper eyelid is heavier than the right upper eyelid.  There is compensatory elevation in the left eyebrow.   with a compensatory elevation of the left eye.  There is loose skin on the left upper eyelid platform with an extra fold of skin on the left eyelid platform.  The left fold seem higher than the right fold, more than would be expected due to the left brow hike.  This would be consistent is an asymmetric excision of upper eyelid skin related to an upper blepharoplasty.

Blephs

+1

Did you have recent surgery on your eyelids?  Have you ever had surgery on your lid?  An in person consultation with a Cosmetic Surgeon is best with past photos.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

What is the timing of each photo?

+1

The first photo actually look pretty good. There is a very minor asymmetry which is very common. It would be interesting to see your preop photos to compare. I'm not sure about the timing of the other photos. In the second photo there seems to be some swelling still present so its probably closer to the time of surgery. And in the third photo you are raising your eyebrows...not sure what the value of that is.

Please post one photo that is most recent.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon