How to Know and Get Rid of Rhinophyma? (photo)

So i posted four pics below, focusing on the right side of my nose only, since the left side of my nose looks normal/fine. As for the right side of my nose, it seems that i have rhinophyma, since this side of my nose looks large, bulbous, thick. I am currently getting microdembrasion done (for acne scars, uneven skin tone/sun damage), since my dermatologist recommended it. i want to know if this treatment will work or should i get laser treatment instead, if so what will be price range for it.

Good news- no rhinophyma!

+1

We treat rhinophymas. Good news! There is not a suggestion of this on the pics.

On the other hand, there is the option of treating the skin of the nose and face in general. An in-person consultation would be best to see if this or any other treatment is recommended.

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinophyma

+1

Rhinophyma has a distinctive appearance.  There is no evidence of rhinophyma in the pictures submitted.  I suspect the pores are large and CO2 laser is an excellent tool for reducing this.  My office can give a price range but suspect it will be in the 800 range.

Web reference: http://www.facialinstitute.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.