What Can Be Done and Who is Responsible? Nipples too High and No Volume and Shape?

At my last post op with the dr I was still unhappy. My nipples were still too high and I still had no volume and shape up top. He told me that it can take a few years for everything to "shape and settle". Well, I gave him a few years and guess what? I am still unhappy (to put it mildly)! I contacted the dr and told him that nothing has changed and nothing is going to change. My measurements are 14cm c2n and 17cm n2n...

Unhappy after Breast Reduction…

I have posted a response to your question in a previous question;  is obvious that you are displeased.  Based on the tone of your question it may be time to seek additional in-person consultations (second  opinions). Best wishes.