Breast Reduction Few Weeks After Incisions Opened Up?

A few weeks after my breast reduction surgery the vertical incisions (both sides) opened up. The dr said there was nothing he could do and that they would heal on their own, which they did. At this point my nipples were still too high and I had NO shape/roundness to the top of my breast. I asked the dr why this way and he told me "Give it time. The shape will change and your nipples will move lower. Just be patient". This never happened...

Concerns after Breast Reduction…

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you have experienced after breast reduction surgery. As you can imagine, however it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or at least feeling pictures. I would suggest that you express your questions/concerns to your plastic surgeon in a calm/constructive fashion. If questions remain unresolved, you may benefit from seeking second opinions from board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.