When Does My Skin Return To Normal Color? (photo)

I Am Asıan and I Had Fractional Laser my Neck and Chest. 3 weeks ago I had my chest fractional co2 laser.Now my chest is light pink and Brown . .. I am from turkey and asıan.but my skin is not very dark it is normal.My doctor did not give me any medicine for pigmentation. What do you think about it. when does my skin return normal colour?can I take medicene for pig?

Fractional CO2 Laser for Chest Rejuvenation

+2

Dear Writer, You may have developed excess pigmentation on the chest following the laser treatment. Avoidance of sun exposure is crucial after laser treatment, particularly  CO2 laser. This pigmentation will most likely fade over time, but it would be helpful to use prescription-strength bleaching creams to accelerate this process. 

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Fractional CO2 laser

+2

You should return to your doctor for instructions.  You must totally avoid sun in the treated areas or they will become darker.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist