Where and how will any fat I gain be distributed post tummy tuck procedure with some liposuction?

I am an active 46 year old woman and and my weight is stable . I am considering a tummy tuck with some liposuction but it is in my tummy that I gain fat first . So I am concerned if after I have my procedure I do gain some weight the fat will distribute in other areas in my body that will distort my figure (hips, shoulders , back, etc....) I have asked my surgeon to perform as little liposuction but it still worries me a bit What can I realistically expect ? Thanks Doods

Liposuction and tummy tuck

+1
  • a tummy tuck removes fat when it removes skin. This fat does not return.
  • fat removed by liposuction  of the upper abdomen and flanks - if you eat and exercise to your new shape, which will be about 5 pounds below your normal weight now - will not return.
  • if your weight stays the same, fat usually returns above the area of liposuction, eg. lower chest, breasts.
  • Best wishes.