What can I do to get rid of the bulge under my eye and will the Juvederm ever dissolve on its own? (photo)

I had a tear through juviderm injection 7 months ago and now there is a bulging on my right side under the eye where the juviderm injection took place. I did couple of injections to dissolve the juviderm and the bulging has gone down but not completely. What else can I do and will it dissolve on its own?

What can I do to get rid of the bulge under my eye and will the Juvederm ever dissolve on its own?

To completely dissolve Juvederm it may take several rounds, up to 3-4 sessions. You can try massaging the area as well