I'm 5' and 105lbs. What do I need to do if I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Is fat transfer cheaper than implants? Are there any other alternatives?

+2
I perform the BBL on thinner women frequently with very good results.

I also perform buttock implants as well.

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both to achieve your goals.

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedure or technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation

+1
If you have fat reserves, it might be worth it to have autologous fat used instead of buttock implants.  It is hard to say what you have without an exam.

BBL inquiry

+1
Hello, thank you for your question. Fat transfer is definitely cheaper than implants, because, in sum, you are providing the filler. There is no alternative for buttocks augmentation, you either use your own fat, or an implant; any other means for augmentation is not feasible and may be hazardous to your health. Beware of malicious people that are injecting so called biopolymers, as they can even be life threatening. 

Jose A. León, MD