Need to Find a Great Doctor! Struggling With a Flat Butt for all of my Lift (photo)

I have been struggling with my flat butt for all of my life. I'm 19 226lb and 5'8''. My back side is so flat it has become the butt of many jokes(pun intended). I really want to get this done but living in Anchorage, AK there aren't that many plastic surgeons to begin with and none of them do Brazilian Butt Lifts. Its very hard to find a surgeon being so far away. I need help finding a great doctor that wont cost me an arm and a leg because I will need to travel a great distance for the services

Questions to Ask Before Your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian butt lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen and back.

It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Need to Find a Great Doctor! Struggling With a Flat Butt for all of my Lift

+1

You can get a dramatic improvement in contour and buttocks if you find the surgeon who will liposuction aggressively the abdomen, flanks, and back without creating contour deformities.  You will need a 5 liter liposuction done expertly to get those great results with transfer of at least 1200 cc per buttock.  You may want to consider a bit of weight loss to make the results even better.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA