Need to Find a Great Doctor! Struggling With a Flat Butt for all of my Lift (photo)

I have been struggling with my flat butt for all of my life. I'm 19 226lb and 5'8''. My back side is so flat it has become the butt of many jokes(pun intended). I really want to get this done but living in Anchorage, AK there aren't that many plastic surgeons to begin with and none of them do Brazilian Butt Lifts. Its very hard to find a surgeon being so far away. I need help finding a great doctor that wont cost me an arm and a leg because I will need to travel a great distance for the services

Need to Find a Great Doctor! Struggling With a Flat Butt for all of my Lift

+1

You can get a dramatic improvement in contour and buttocks if you find the surgeon who will liposuction aggressively the abdomen, flanks, and back without creating contour deformities.  You will need a 5 liter liposuction done expertly to get those great results with transfer of at least 1200 cc per buttock.  You may want to consider a bit of weight loss to make the results even better.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA