What Will My Anchor Lift Scar Look Like After Revision?

I am 5 months post anchor lift and BA. My crease incisions have raised up onto the breast about an inch from the crease. One, is this normal, shouldn't they be in the crease ? Two, I am considering revision to increase size and profile and curious what this will do to that scar. My thought is going larger will raise the breast and make it more perky. Will this cause the scar to raise even farther up ? I have been told that a larger implant may hide it more but I don't see how. Suggestions?

Anchor scar after reductio

+2

The appearance you are describing is likely due to the implant settling down slightly below the fold or the skin there stretching slightly.  Most surgeons place the scar slightly above the fold so it can hide when a patient wears a two piece bikini top.  A larger implant should give you more upper breast fullness, but I agree that you should give things more time to heal before the revision in case other issues show up that need to be addressed.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Incisions and breast lift

+1

Scars for breast lift can vary. In fact, I often mark them just above the fold because they often feel  and look better in this location.

Scar revision after breast reduction

+1

It is often best to wait at least a year before revising a scar after breast reduction. The breast shape will continue to change the first six to twelve months for the better if the jprocedure was well planned. Adding an implant after your reduction? Make sure it fits the goal you had before your breast reduction.