Do Anatomical High Profile Silicone Implants Look Larger with Same Cc Volume As Round Implants? (photo)

I am 5'4',105lbs,28inc ribcage and was a 32A preop. During preop we agreed on 320cc,did not discuss other details of implant as I left this to my PS' experience. On day of surgery PS advised he will use Anatomical HP but did not mention anything about down sizing to 280cc. When I questioned PS he advised that I had tried a round implant and 325cc in anatomical implant would be like 400cc and too big for me. Is this true? Am upset as they are smaller than I expected. Wanted to achieve small C cup

Implant projection

+1

The best way to know for sure how much projection one gets from  specific implants is to go to  he website of the company and compare the two.

+1

Thanks for the posted phot. Soory for the very poor communication between you and your surgeon. I agree with you the anatomics look smaller based upon the same cc size, but infact they are equal. Best to seek a new PS to be re operated on at the size you settle on preoperatively.