I want scar revision surgery on my knee. Could you give me some suggestions? (Photo)

have a scar on my knee I am very unhappy with . It was from a track meet when I was 19, I want to have plastic surgery to have it removed. I attached pictures of my knee , it is kind or wrinkly to the touch but not raised. I don't know what type of procedure would be best , could you give me some suggestions ? Thank you

Laser resurfacing for knee scars

+1
Some of the best options for scar revision for the knees includes fractional laser resurfacing which will improve surface texture. Before laser, we would recommend application of Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams to avoid hyperpigmentation.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles