What is the Best Treatment for my Stretch Marks?

I gave birth to my cute daughter 7 months ago. Unfortunately i got stretch marks and my skin teared. Since 4 weeks I have started going to the gym. My stretch marksd but really bother me and also the flab on my lower belly. I don't want to live with the fact that that was it. So please help me...I'm searching for a treatment or the best way to solve my stretch mark issue and make them dissapear or at least flatten out the scars. Thank you!

Red Stretch Mark Treatments. Los Angeles.

+1

Hi Bonn.  It's difficult to see your picutre clearly but it appears as though your stretch marks may be red and textured.  We would use a pulsed dye laser and perhaps an erbium glass laser to try and affect improvement.

Whomever you go to for this treatment, demand before and after pictures of their own patients as stretch marks are difficult to treat.  View our before and after pictures below.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/stretchmarksLaserRemovalBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx

Fractional laser therapy can be combined with smartlipo liposculpture to treat stretch marks after pregnancy

+1

Fractional laser therapy can be combined with smartlipo liposculpture to treat stretch marks after pregnancy. This combination works best for patients with flabby skin and stretch marks.

Chicago Dermatologist