Is This Amount of Draining Normal After a Breast Lift/Implant and Tuberous Breast Correction?

I had a breast lift and implant as well as tuberous breast correction preformed 16 days ago. My results so far are nothing short of completely fabulous - BUT 3 days ago I started leaking HEAVILY from the fold incision in my right breast. My doctor has put me on antibiotics and I have to try to keep it as dry as possible until I see him on Monday. The fluid is a pinkish milky color. The consistency of it is almost identical to breast milk (very runny). I am very concerened, what is happening?

Draining after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I'm glad you are following up with your plastic surgeon in the near future. The drainage that you are describing is quite concerning; your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to diagnose a serious problem ( if present)  and advise treatment.

Breast issues

+1

Sounds like you are doing the right thing by following closely with your surgeon for what may or may not be a small infection or break down of soft tissue.  good luck.

Possible infection if there is drainage after implant placement.

+1

Your doctor can help you more than I is this forum.  Certainly infection is possible (maybe even probable).  Infections are uncommon after augmentation but do occur and must be treated properly.  Sometimes the implant needs to be removed and then replaced somewhat later when the inflammation from the infection has receded.