What Can I Do? Nose Fracture After Car Accident?

I was in a bad car accident a month ago. The airbag deployed and fractured my nose. I had to wait 3 weeks before I could get it "fixed" and now several weeks later I am very unhappy with the results. My nose now curves to the right and is big and hooked like a beak. Is there anyway he has to make it look better free of charge since he made it look worse? Or do I really have to start saving up for an actual nose job? Because I can't even look in the mirror anymore without wanting to cry.

+1

You will need an exam to determine what needs to be done.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

A month after trauma to the nose healing is complete enough to eliminate reduction of the fracture.

+1

An acute nasal fracture should be reduced and splinted early. By one month the bones has healed enough were only a corrective rhinoplasty will change the appearance.