Does Americhoice Cover Invisalign?

I have really weird teeth, and i dont even smile, if i do its with my mouth shut. It makes me so self concious about the way i look. I can not afford invisilign, and i was wondering if anyone knows if Americhoice covers invisilign?

Insurance coverage is best answered by the insurance company

+1

With SO many companies out there, it is impossible to know them all.  Call Americhoice and ask, and the way it is asked is key.  Only ask if there is an orthodontic benefit, as the method used is irrelevant.  Very few (likely none) cover orthodontics 100%, so financing may be a key step for you.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/invisalign-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Not sure about amerilife..

+1

Call your HR person and ask them about your policy. You need an ortho coverage to cover a small portion for braces of any kind. There arent any that cover all of the cost...

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.