What procedure can I use for tightening the wrinkles under my eyes?

I am looking for something that will help build collegan too.

Treatments for under eye wrinkles

+1
There are many excellent options for treating lower lid wrinkles. I usually recommend non surgical treatments like Botox and skin resurfacing if the main problem is wrinkles. For more significant bulging of the lids surgery usually gives a longer lasting result.

Go slow and try the least invasive options first

good luck

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkles under the eye

+1
Pictures would help. But, in general, wrinkles are usually caused by excess skin and/or hyperactive muscles. Skin peels, laser resurfacing, surgery, fillers and Botox/Dysport  are the things to consider, alone or in combinations. Get 2-3 opinions.

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eye Tightening Wrinkle Alternative Treatments

+1
This is a great question that we often are asked by our patients. There are many options available to include surgical and non-surgical methods. Your surgical option would be a lower blepharoplasty. Non-surgical options can range from injections of Botox or Xeomin, micro-needling with medical grade skin products and/or laser treatment.

Our practice specializes in Aesthetic Facial plastic surgery and skin care so when choosing the best treatment for your under eyes, it's best to find a practice that specializes in the area you have concerns. We offer a variety of medical master estheticians and registered nurses available for complimentary consultations or questions. Feel free to email us questions at info@kristintarbetmd.com.

Kristin J. Tarbet, MD
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1
I am using the Protege Elite to tighten skin in the face.  This procedure builds collagen and promotes growth of collagen.  

Best procedure for tightening wrinkles under the eyes

+1
In my office I have found the best option for treatment of under eye wrinkles and for building collagen has been micro-needling combined with growth factor serums derived from human stem cells. We have been getting excellent results using the Rejuva Skin Care system which combines motorized micro-needling with RejuvaCells concentrated human growth factor serum. For optimal results, our patients then continue to use the growth factor serum at home after their office treatment.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Lower Eyelid Wrinkles

+1
We would need to see photos to see if you are a candidate for surgery, laser or fillers.... or all of the above.  The lower lids respond best to chemical or heating (laser) procedures.  Fine lines can sometimes get better with Botox (neuromodulation) and retinol/tretinoin creams, but in general its the more procedural things that make the big differences.  Most of my patients undergo fFaxel or Active FX fractional CO2 laser treatments and are thrilled.  I am doing less and less lower eyelid surgery because fillers can be used to lift the cheek and tear trough areas so that fat pads and bony orbit are not seen -- which is a sign of aging.  Id seek someone with cosmetic experience in treating the periorbital area.  I would gladly see you in the office anytime for a free consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty for lower eyelid wrinkles

+1
The primary goal of a lower a blepharoplasty is to remove  puffiness created by the 3 fat pockets in the lower lids.  The secondary goal lower eyelid surgery is to help with excess wrinkles. Fractionated laser resurfacing and help tighten excess wrinkles and a pinch technique of excess skin  can be performed as well. When performing a pinch technique the incision is closed with Tissue glue. For many examples, please see the link below

Skin care, Botox, and Fraxel treat wrinkles

+1
Medical skin care, Botox injections and Fraxel laser resurfacing all treat eyelid wrinkles.  Blepharoplasty is eyelid surgery that treats bags under the eyes and loose skin.  Which treatment is best depends on many factors including how bad your wrinkles are, your skin type, and your budget.  

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon