Filler suggestions for chin, cheek, nose and eye bag. I want to improve my appearance without surgical procedures. (Photo)

I will be in California for a week between Aug 25-30 before heading back to China. I want to improve my overall appearance without surgical procedures. I have included few of my photos here. Two of which taken on 1-27-13 when I was skinner. I hope they can aid in your assessments.

Filler suggestions for chin, cheek, nose and eye bag. I want to improve my appearance without surgical procedures.

+1
Yes, you absolutely can shape your face with fillers.  You do have a flat cheek area on side view.  Adding some volume to the cheek (front apple area) will make your face soft and feminine.  Your chin is a bit recessed and adding volume for projection will benefit you.  I suggest you have the fillers several days before leaving the US.

Caution on procedures without follow-up

+1
While injectables have a high degree of success, there are risks with these procedures; such as, infection, over and under correction, which is why routine follow-up becomes important. In your case of traveling back to China in one week, you and your injector lose the opportunity for adequate follow-up and this is not recommended.

Also, in reviewing your photos, you have the wonderful skin tone and facial fullness associated with youth. In time, you will recognize the loss of facial volume associated with static creases and typical lines related to dynamic muscle contracture that become more effectively treated with skin fillers and muscle relaxing agents.

Jeffrey P. Edelstein, MD
Chandler Oculoplastic Surgeon