Would Invisalign Lite Work for my Teeth? (photo)

i'm looking into getting invisalign and was just quoted £4,000 for my teeth just by picture's and was told invisalign lite was out of the question....would you agree? when dentists advertise invisalign as a starting price of 1,500 is that for one tray or is that for both? i have seen people pay 2,100 with teeth worse than mines so i'm just confused right now.

Would invisalign express work on my teeth

+1

From the pictures you have you provided it looks like you would be a good candidate for invisalign.  Not sure if express would work but definitely full invisalign.  Invisalign is the same price whether you do one arch or both arches.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign work for me

+1

From the looks of your pictures yes you are a good candidate for treatment.mget an exam from an orthodontist and ask away before you start.

Chesterfield Orthodontist