Could Collagen Injection affect my eyes in any way?

I have AMD which has been treated with Lucentis, but I have been stable for 2 years. I would like to have collagen injections to improve my wrinkles..... Could the collagen affect my eyes in any way? Thank you

Collagen Injections effects on eye-sight

+1
If collagen were injected intra-arterial, there is a small complication of blindness, partial or complete. Given your diagnosis of AMD, I would prefer you use topical creams rather than injections for wrinkles. There are reported cases of collagen used on the eyelids going to the optic artery. For you, topical creams would be the better option.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon