Amazingly clean breathing immediately after rhinoplasty - is that normal?

I had closed rhinoplasty 6 days ago (infracture and tip refinement). 2 days post surgery my nostrils felt small and suffocating. The surgeon sprayed saline spray up my nostrils then told me to sniff it all back hard. He said keep on doing this daily to keep airways clean. My nose has been clean and amazing since! Other people at my stage complain of blockage. Why am I so lucky and is this method safe? First question: is this method safe?! I've read everywhere online that you're not suposed to

Concern about Excellent Breathing after Rhinoplasty

+1

What a refreshing question. In this forum most people are concerned about normal, temporary breathing obstruction after rhinoplasty surgery. You however are worried about excellent results. Relax and Enjoy!

Saline nasal spray after rhinoplasty can be very helpful to improve breathing

+1

Thank you for your question. It sounds as though you've had an excellent rhinoplasty experience. Saline nasal spray as commonly used to clean the nasal passages and removed dried blood and excess secretions to improve breathing. I am very happy this is work for you and it is perfectly safe.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-rhinoplasty-nose-surgery/