Aluma Neck-lift. How Effective is it, and How Many Treatments For Minimum Results?

Hello, I'm thinking of getting an Aluma face-neck lift, my needs are not severe. Im 38 and have lost some elasticity. Mostly there are lines on my neck that bother me and a bit of a double chin when looking down. How well does it work and how many treatments are a minimum for results? Thank you

Aluma, Thermage, Ulthera

+2

Aluma, Thermage, Ulthera are all minimally effective in improving skin texture and stimulating collagen.  Most treatments with no down-time and minimal pain are also minimally effective

Neck lines are difficult to improve

+2

The symptoms that bother you, horizontal neck lines and excess skin when looking down are often difficult to correct with even a facelift.

All of the non invasive technologies that use some form of heat energy have been associated with volume loss that is well documented in the forums of real self.  This would include lasers, ultrasound (ulthera) and radiofrequency /plasma (thermage).  I get patients from all over the world seeking volume restoration with fat grafting after volume loss as a result of these procedures.  While the it is not common, these patients are often emotionally devastated by the experience.

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

face neck lift

+1

Noninvasive treatments only give minimal results. The noninvasive treatments will not tighten muscles or remove any fat in the neck.  They will not be able to remove lines in the neck.They able only tighten a minimal amount of skin and give unreliable results