Aluma Neck-lift. How Effective is it, and How Many Treatments For Minimum Results?

Hello, I'm thinking of getting an Aluma face-neck lift, my needs are not severe. Im 38 and have lost some elasticity. Mostly there are lines on my neck that bother me and a bit of a double chin when looking down. How well does it work and how many treatments are a minimum for results? Thank you

face neck lift

Noninvasive treatments only give minimal results. The noninvasive treatments will not tighten muscles or remove any fat in the neck.  They will not be able to remove lines in the neck.They able only tighten a minimal amount of skin and give unreliable results