What Alternative Do I Have with the Post Lipo Garment?

I had lipo done to my love handles. The doctors office sold me a Columbian firming garment. These girdles/firming garments are very tight and they are irritating my skin. What other garment can I purchase that would help my healing/recovery process? They are made out of lycra. I purchased 3 different brands and they keep bunching up by my rib cage causing it to burn my skin. They do have a cotton liner but it is still leaving lines and burns.

Garment or no garment?

+1

Postoperative routines concerning the use of garments vary dramatically from surgeon to surgeon. My first started doing liposuction 30 years ago he standard procedure was to have patients wear the garment for six weeks without stop. There surgeons now who don't routinely used garments, and those who of modified the use. I personally believe that after four days, the garment is of no use. Normal compressed of garments Like "spanks" works just as well and are more comfortable.